After downloading mod apk and obb file, during installation, you might get one of these types of errors: App Not Installled, Download failed because you may not have purchased this app or Invalid License Error etc.
Simply follow the guide bellow to fix the erros.
How to Fix “Invalid License Error”?
1. First of all, you have to delete or uninstall your current installed game from your device.
2. Go to Google Play Store and search your game.
3. Start downloading the game after 1% of downloading cancel it.
4. Done! you get license for your game on particular google id.
5. Now-Again move your game obb folder in Android/obb/.
6. Install the provided mod .apk file provided by download.qa
7. Launch your game and enjoy it.
How to Fix Error “App not installed”
Take each of the following measures:
1. If you get this error, you may have another version of the app (already of the phone) that you are trying to install. Please uninstall it first!
2. It is also possible that the Play Protect feature is turned on, please turn off Play Protect feature in your smartphone.
3. This error may also occur because your phone does not support this APK File.
4. If you have done all the above and still cannot fix the problem, try restarting your device.
How to Fix Error “Download failed because you may not have purchased this app”
This error usually occurs with apps contain OBB Data. It seems that you forgot to download and Place the OBB Data file in Android/Obb folder.
What if even if you copied OBB Data to the correct position and still got an error? Try installing the original version of apk from Google Play first, then uninstall it. Try to install APK / OBB Data again!